Monday, April 19, 2010

I feel as though i sound like a broken record, but everyday of presentations i am blown away with how great all the papers are! its refreshing to know that i am not the only one feeling somewhat lost... after listening to Lisa's presentation i realize even more that i am soo ready to be done that i am not even paying attention to what is going on around me. These next few weeks are the last weeks that i will be in bozeman... i am leaving... dont really know where i am going... but i am closing a chapter of my life that never seemed possible to close. I have so many wonderful memories of my years spent here at MSU (although most of those memories are not ones of actual class time) that to think its all ending is unbelievably scary. What seems even more scary is that i have to finish my paper and present it and i cant imagine that it can even amount to what has already been done! i find myself letting everything yet nothing distract me while trying to get all the final assignments done for this semester. i can see the end at it is blinding me from what is in the now.... thanks to lisa i have realized this... so i guess thats just one more thing that will most likely be quite bothersome for me while trying to get through these next few weeks!

im nervous but ready to present my paper on wednesday... the part that makes me the most nervous is that sexson listed of the people presenting on wednesday and my name is at the end of that list.... again im probably going to suffer from a bit of 'anxiety of influence' because i can only imagine how wonderful the papers will be that are presented before me! ha i just cant think of that and think about the now and get the 'best paper of my life' written !


No comments:

Post a Comment